Saturday, October 2, 2010

Back to School

Emily and Esther started school in August and were so excited that they planned what outfits to wear and how they wanted their hair done weeks in advance.  (They both wanted curls and Esther's ended up nice with just big loose curl while Emily looks a bit '80s, but both are lovely).


Esther is always nervous the first day of school.  She found her locker and was backing out of the class doorway until one of her friends called out "Esther, your seat is next to me!"  Then she walked in and dismissed me!



Emily is only ever excited about school and hanging out with friends.  And teachers.  She reminds me so much of myself because her teacher are actually some of her best friends.  I love that about her because she is a great friend for me too!



William started school a few weeks after the girls.  He doesn't go to Bonneville, but instead is in Pre-K at Woodrow Wilson Elementary.  Bonneville doesn't have a Pre-K (bummer!) but since he desperately needs boys to hang out with he is very happy here.

No comments:

Post a Comment