Sunday, March 13, 2011

CTR 8

I have been teaching the CTR 8 class this year in Primary.  Aside from teaching the lessons in the church manual, I have been trying to get them to realize that they are and should be each others friends.  I want them to feel like they can be together outside of church as well as in class.  (Particularly since out of the five kids only two go to the same school here in the city.)  So anyway, I took them on a 'field trip' to see the lights at temple square on the 18th of December.  One of them couldn't make it but the rest of us had a blast walking around and sipping our hot chocolate.  It really was a special night and I hope it bonded them together.















In this last picture of them standing by the waterfall just outside the southeast corner of temple square they are:  Kylee Marchant, Emily Hill, Ty Cooper, Lydia Peck.

No comments:

Post a Comment