Sunday, February 13, 2011

Going for Gold!

I don't get to stay with my kids for their classes because I end up driving a circle each Tuesday and Thursday evening to be sure each of them have something to do other than sit in the car.  So my circle is:  drop off William, drop off Esther, drop off Emily; pick up William, pick up Esther, pick up Emily.  Each of them is in opposite sides of the city and I barely get to William's martial arts class on time to pick him up.  So on this evening I pulled up and saw him standing with Master Will and knew something was up.  I pulled out my camera and here is what I got.







William was promoted to gold belt!  Master Will does a take down on each kid when they are promoted.  I know it's a tiny step but I was so proud of my boy!  William is on the far left in this last picture.  Very serious at "ready stance".

No comments:

Post a Comment