Sunday, November 14, 2010

Esther wanted a princess party for her birthday so we had a huge celebration at the church gym.  We started out making beaded crowns and each of the girls got a glamour make-over.  Then there was a surprise visit from......

Cinderella!!!


She came in and read her story to all the little girls.


After the story she sang songs from each of the Disney princesses.

Then she took some time to have a picture with every girl at the party.  The girls were in heaven!  Cinderella was so sweet and even sany Happy Birthday to Esther before she left.

Sabrina and I collaborated on this cake.  We took HOURS to get it done but it does look good if I do say so myself.


Esther has the sweetest friends and I am so pleased to see her happy.

1 comment:

  1. wow, sarah that is one amazing cake! I am sure I should be impressed that you managed to get Cinderella to come to the party, but that cake blows me away!

    ReplyDelete